December 2013 – December 2015.
- Managing the club’s social media channels – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube. Providing live match updates – team news, goals and general match play.
- Updating and running the club’s official website.
- Acting as the club contact for members of the media.
- Generating and updating content for the club official website on a daily and weekly basis. Ensuring club notes and events are covered by media.
- Managing and co-ordinating media accreditation for press area, informing media of press conferences and photo opportunities. Providing written and audio pre-match and post-match to members of the written and electronic media.
- Updating sponsors on media campaigns, working with sponsors to ensure publicity and working on sponsors’ events.
Wexford Youths 2 Drogheda United 0 (Goal.com)
Wexford Youths are strong favourites to retain their SSE Airtricity Premier Division status after taking a two-goal advantage from the first leg of their promotion/relegation decider against Drogheda United.
Danny Furlong’s seventh goal of the season, and an injury-time strike from Wexford intercounty hurler Lee Chin, were enough to ensure that Pete Mahon’s side face an uphill task ahead of Friday’s return leg at United Park.
Wexford Youths 2 Drogheda United 0 (The42.ie)
WEXFORD YOUTHS WILL take a two-goal advantage into the second leg of the promotion/relegation play off after a 2-0 win against Drogheda United in Ferrycarrig Park.
Goals in the second half from Danny Furlong and Lee Chin give Shane Keegan’s side the advantage ahead of Friday’s second leg in Drogheda. Continue reading “Lee Chin on target as Wexford edge towards Premier Division survival (The42.ie)”
Wexford Youths 0 Finn Harps 0 (The42.ie)
IT’S AS IT was at the bottom of the Premier Division table after Wexford Youths and Finn Harps played out a 0-0 draw as both looked to take a step toward ensuring Premier Division football for 2017.
The result means that Harps just need one point from their final league game to ensure Premier Division football next season, or a defeat for Wexford Youths on Monday against Cork City will see a similar outcome. For Wexford Youths, they need six points from six in their final two matches and a Harps defeat next weekend to move out of the relegation play-off position. Continue reading “Finn Harps in better position to avoid relegation following draw with Wexford Youths (The42.ie)”